Monday, January 24, 2011

no words for this! ***UPDATED

**Here are Jessie's great pictures  (password is "muddyacres")






Now that's some love! I heard giggling from the couch and looked over to see Greyson licking David's face.  Thank goodness for cell phone cameras (and soap) :)  Here's some more pict's from this weekend. sorry for the short post but we've been very busy.  More pictures to come Jessie had his camera so we should have some nice ones but here are a few...

Me and David tending to his "meat" half a 150 lbs wild pig

here it is again after it was smoked for 10 hours -very tasty!!
it wasn't really this cold I just made him bundle up.
about half of the wood from the big dead hackberry tree, can you say perfect fire pit seats :)
~Greyson's Mom

3 comments:

  1. Fire pit seats are exactly what I thought when I saw the photo, before I read your caption! I wish we were nearby to sit on them with you! Looks like you are all having fun! It is nice to see a photo of you up here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'd a thunk I'd see a pic of you with a boar leg in the background? LOL Looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I know right :) I would LOVE it if all of you could be here sitting on these log seats enjoying smores and catching up! oh the fun that would be....

    ReplyDelete