Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Sneak Peak...

So I picked up this great toy second hand, I'm not sure if it will be age appropriate for him yet but I hope that he grows into it soon because Dad and I can't wait to play with it :) it's really bigger than it looks in the pictures, I should have put something in for scale.  The road tracks are 5 inches wide.




I went on line and found that you can buy all kinds of expansion kits for it also.  ***Hint Hint****- Grammy and Grampy :)  some Greyson would love - school bus, a crane, and or construction equipment vehicles - (how cute!).

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!!

~Greyson's Mom

1 comment:

  1. Score!! What a find!! Santa gave the kids a track last year and the first day they played with it for nearly 2 hours non stop. I like how wide this is.

    ReplyDelete