Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Little Landscaper

Greyson loves to play with PVC pipes.   He has a collection of connectors, shut off valves and long sections that he reconfigures and then tests by running water through them.  I even took him to home depot to buy some extra multi connectors, he had the best time picking them out.  Here's some pictures of him playing:





Here are some before the party pictures of the place looking quite nice if I do say so myself

back patio looking right

looking left

flower beds are done, too hot to add anymore plants but at least I'll be ready for them in the fall, the little shrub/ tree in the bed to the right is a fancy red bud that I can't wait to see this next spring.  The driftwood next to it was free, I like to work with what I have, looks OK especially since it was already here.
Getting ready for a big party this Saturday. It's a combo "move in party (never too late to have one) / summer barbecue / Greyson turns 5!!" Doing two full briskets and a pulled pork on the smoker, a big thing of beans and then two cakes. Cake teaser *His cake this year will have an under water theme and will of course still include snoopy :)* Guests are bringing a side of their choice. Also getting the same big slide again this year. Weather says 100 and sunny hope no one has a heat stroke. Wish us luck there are 60 people on the RSVP "Yes" list and it continues to grow.

~Greyson's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment