Monday, June 24, 2013

Balls Yeah!

So Greysons new saying is "Balls Yeah"  he's been saying it for a few weeks, it came home from school.  Normally school is very strict in what they allow them to say so I though it was a strange thing for him to be saying.  I did have to admit that I didn't know what it meant, he said that "it's good Mom, it's for when something good happens", and that was when he would use it.  So finally Dave figured found out it was a mispronunciated "BooYa" this whole time.  I was crying I was laughing so hard.  So now the new saying in the house for everyone is, "Balls Yeah!!!"

And everything below are just some random pictures/ video that were on my phone.

 What good are books if you can't use them to race marbles :)


Dave got the zip line adjusted just right for Greyson to ride it.  This video shows it going a little faster than it does now but it's also lower in this than it is now.  He loves it. 



Here is a good picture of Greyson "helping" me sew.  I got the sewing machine out to tackle some projects this weekend (pictures to come of the projects).  He took all the string and scrap fabric and taped it to the window :)  He was busy for an hour doing that.


 
 
 
And a few pictures from a fabulous kitchen helper as well...


 
Enjoying our cooler than normal summer it's just now getting really hot out each day, 97 yesterday for example.
 
 
~Greyson's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment