Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Greyson's 4th Birthday

Yesterday was Greyson's actual birthday.  I brought in a poster board with pictures of him at his birth and on his earlier birthdays at request of the school to show to the kids in his class.  They then ate lunch and the healthy treat we brought (watermelon triangles on Popsicle sticks) thank goodness for Pinterest I love all their fun clever easy ideas. It was a great weather day for a birthday, overcast and not very hot at all.  It even rained late in the day (odd how that makes it a good birthday in the hot southern part of the country that we live in, anything that blocks the suns rays this time of year is very welcome).


We had a small immediate family party with yummy cupcakes and presents after dinner.  He loved his marble race game the best (I knew he would when I saw how much he liked the one that was at Gage's house).  He also liked his American Flag - that he is now in charge of hanging on the house (with our help of course).  He will love his train set once he sees it in action as well.  Those three items rounds out his main presents from us.  Here are some pictures from the evening.  


      


In his new shirt from Dad


I'm getting a stop taking pictures vibe from both of them at this point.


The goodies up close.
 
Greyson woke up this morning (the day after his birthday) and said, "Am I five yet?"  I said, "I sure hope not."  the years really fly by around here, just hopefully not that fast though. 




~Greyson's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment