Friday, July 13, 2012

Smiling Food and a Few Quotes

My style as a food face artist is really starting to shine threw can't you tell...





Greyson quote from this morning...

Dad (in a really excited loud voice with hand motions to go with it): "Who's the best dad in the whole world?"

GDY (in the same excited voice): "Mommy is!!!"

love that kid :)

A few days before Greyson and Dad were talking about him turning 4 then they were talking about relative age.  Greyson said this next "gem" well looking directly into Dave's eyes.

GDY: "Dad you're old, I'm new."

It's my favorite quote of his so far.

Looking forward to Grammy coming to visit on Thursday of next week!!!

GDY:  "I  ove Grammy."  The "L" is missing in all his L word.  I think he'll be a candidate for remedial speech.

~Greyson Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment