Monday, May 14, 2012

School Field Day aka Family Fun Day

Saturday was so much fun.  We both really liked the event the school held.  It was well attended and the weather was great, cool because of all the big dark clouds but no rain.  Here are some pictures of GDY playing the different games.

Fishing game - this very concentrated, "tongue out" look is directly inherited from his dad. 

Look!   I got one!

Frisbee toss

In line at the bean bag throw, chewing on his finger nail (also inherited from dad).

Here I go...


Right in the hole!
Back to the fishing game, this time with a smile




I think I understand why he caught so many

tongue out again.

Bag race time

Here I come, Mom.   Get the camera ready...

would have been cute had I not chopped his head off..

tired after being in the bounce house

a little hole-in-one before we left.

And some couch time before his 3 hour nap.   (Yea, Family Fun Day!!!)



Someone's getting sleepy...






My surprise Mother's Day gift:  Greyson's school took a great picture of him in the bluebonnets and then Greyson helped make the frame by gluing beads and other objects all around it.   Then he decorated the envelope as well.  He was also one of the only kids who wanted to make Dad something even though they were making Mother's Day gifts.   (They told me he insisted that the ceramic turtle he painted was for Dad, not me.)   He also came home with that in a nice hand-decorated bag.

 We enjoyed a nice, relaxed visit and lunch at Char's house for Mother's Day and then had "breakfast for dinner"   (Mom's favorite.)

~Greyson's Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment