Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pictures from last weekend







these two are from our point and shoot camera the next links are to the ones I took with Jessie's nice camera if it asked for password type muddyacres
 http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Qwaak/1-29-2011/DSC_0453.jpg









http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Qwaak/1-29-2011/DSC_0503.jpg


What a difference a week can make! I will never say again how nice the weather is here, we are now on day 3 of no work or school because of all the ice, snow and freezing single digit cold temperatures. We will again be closed tomorrow, all the schools will have to skip spring break because they don't build in 4 snow days in the Texas school calendar. Very very cold!!!!, so what have I been doing you might ask. Here are some pictures (not all this was done on this "winter break", but just now getting around to taking pictures to show it off) Horrible pictures but you get the idea.

 
THis is greyson's closet.  My dad when he was here in Dec. helped me add a second clothing rail up above, for out of season/ too big sizes.  We did it in our closet also, huge improvement!!! over old waited space.


here are the two pictures I decided on for Greyson's room, didn't they turn out nice? :)

I rearranged his room  again and he doesn't sleep with a bed rail anymore, so grown up!

finally got his top sheet in (it was back ordered and the monogramming made it take even longer)


here's the other side of the room, stole the chair from the downstairs living room (everything in my house is green!!)

did do this this weekend, finally hung all my frames (don't have pictures for them yet)




close up shows the 3, (but there are actually 4 now, one more below the last) if you remember way back these are the pictures of Greyson at 3 m, 6m, 9m and 12m that I was having trouble picking between.) 
I've got some curtain and pillow projects that I've been working on to show of next time.

~Greyson's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment