Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

So this is what my office door looks like :)  this years art top left, last years art bottom right.   Greyson met me at the front door with this years art saying, Santa Santa mommy.  He had it upside down and insisted it stay that way (so that's how I signed it and hung it) kind of looks like a "retro" Santa to me. 

He went to the mall with his dad last Saturday so I could get my cookies done for the cookie party I attended on Sunday.  They had fun looking at all the decorations and watching the ice skaters (our mall has an ice rink).  Greyson was watching from the upper story as kids were going in and sitting on Santa's lap, he wanted no part of it.  So instead David told him to scream down to Santa what he wanted.  He liked that idea and screamed "pillow pet santa".  - Dad reports that it was very funny.


Here are some pictures of the best buddies together feeding the ducks last friday (it was cold) and riding the "clapped out" (I can thank the Thomas the Train movie for adding that to my sons vocabulary) jeep last night (it was 75deg at 6pm)   


We've be slowly letting Greyson open some of his gifts, here are some movie of him playing with gifts from the NY family, thanks guys!!  He loves his train and truck.






~Greyson's Mom

1 comment:

  1. I adore retro Santa! Such fun to have artwork! Merry Christmas! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete