Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Birds and Bouncing

GDY: Mom my shoe is stuck.
Me: Where?
GDY: In a Tree!!!
 
Greyson and I were at our friends house down the road.  The kids were out jumping on the trampoline and some how his shoe got stuck in the tree ;)
 
 

thank you for the HAND MADE sweater Aunt Lynne.  It just perfect!, fits real good as you can see AND was just in time!  We happened to be in the 40's this morning so we can even use it.  Oh and check out our vegetable garden.  I'm so proud of it and can't thank David enough for building it and filling it with dirt.  Greyson's already eating lettuce out of it every day.  I'm quit sure I'll be able to get him to try a tomato this summer. 

 
And last but not least the birds have been outstanding the last few days here (above) is a real picture of a painted bunting on our feeder!!  below is what it looks like up close in our bird book ( I use this book all the time thank you so much Char).

 
I have lots more updates that I need to catch up on one of which is our trip to Florida a month ago.  Pictures of it will be posted this weekend.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment