Monday, July 15, 2013

5th Birthday Party Fun

We had a grand time.  Long, happy, hot day of fun.  Greyson enjoyed very much seeing and playing with everyone.  He was so excited to see the slide show up and at 10 in the morning got right in couldn't be pulled from it until 7 at night.  All the kids really played well and enjoyed the day.  Here are some pictures from it.  We spent more time enjoying the party then taking pictures sorry so few.  Olivia grabbed the camera and snapped these few and I'm so glad she did.
 
 
 











here is a close up of the snoopy under water cake, I had fun making it and decorating it, it tasted good but snoopy could have turned out a tad better, I liked the coral though. 

we had so many people that I knew I would need a second cake and we did.  65 people and 2 cakes which was just enough, only two pieces left the next day.
We leave on Saturday very early for Boston and the Cape.   We plan to go to the Boston Aquarium which might be my most favorite place to visit ever so I'm excited.  We also have plans to go see some live Jazz bands and eat at a few highly recommended seafood places.  Of course also let the kids play at the beach together and catch up with Andy, Jasmine and my parents.  Generally relax, enjoy the cool sea air and maybe fly a kite or two on the beach.   :)

~Greyson's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment