Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Piata ?!?

 Greysonism's


 Greyson's school has a Spanish teacher come in 3 times a week and teach them culture and language, this week they had a Pinata with trinkets (no candy).  He was so proud to show me what he had gathered and then I asked him where did you get that big of goodies?  He responded, "they broke out of the Piata mom!!!"  (so to get his pronunciation exact - that's like the car Miata but with a P instead) I just looked at his teacher with the "help what is he saying look" on my face and she about peed her pants she laughed so hard before she could get out that in Spanish they learn about and broke open a Pinata.  He continues to call it a Piata, tells everyone about it and that he's making one this weekend.  To which I agreed to - I better get on the Internet and learn how quick.


So we were finished reading bed time stories and Greyson rolled on top of me, bear hugged me and said "I'm going to keep you Mom".  I said, "Keep me?"  He said, Yes keep you here even after you fall asleep."    


And today:

GDY:  Mom
Me:     Yes...
GDY:  I was jumping on the trampoline and I saw a big, black, fuzzy...IT WAS A BEAR.  So I said
            Hi Bear! Come on and jump on the trampoline and IT DID!!!
Me:     Really?!? our trampoline?
GDY:  It was a dream MOM! 
Me:    Oh, ok I was worried for a second. 


Nature watch:

Seeing lots of good birds lately namely eastern blue birds (male and females), cardinals, a big red tailed hawk (and he's not shy normally he sits on one of the low branches or right on the back of a patio chair) AND the big one - the neighbor next door saw a huge eagle fly real low between our houses (sure wish I'd saw it).

~Greyson's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment