Thursday, November 15, 2012

NOT the Christmas Picture!

We have been very busy getting things done around the house, we are on a deadline to have Dave's Man Cave / separate very large garage finished for a big new years party.  Our neighbors have about half of the neighborhood already excited about it so it HAS to happen.  The cave also just received it's official name "The Dave Cave" :) I also on a whim thought it would be a good idea to repaint the living room and kitchen.  Looks great but what a lot of work.  Pictures of all to come very soon.

Yesterday after work/ school Greyson and I worked (and it was "WORK" keeping him from just rolling in the leaves) on taking a Christmas card picture over on the TWU campus, here are some of the "not going to work" ones but still really funny as you read the captions which is what I was saying back to him as I took them.  The landscaping over there and the trees are just magnificent.  The place doesn't seem to be a secret either we saw three other groups of photos being taken.  He's in his favorite new hat and the best sweater EVER hand knitted by my Aunt Lynne

Please look at the lens, Greyson

OK good but less smile next time

OK please close your mouth some...
   


Umm. No that won't work

Head UP PLEASE

QUIT ROLLING IN THE LEAVE PLEASE

Look this way!!!

stop hiding behind the tree, Dammit!!!

WHAT ARE you DOING!!! We're going to be here forever if you don't sit down and look CUTE!!!

maybe that will work

too much smile!!!


I'm done!!!

get the chair we're going!

I think I got a few winner pictures but as you can see it was like pulling teeth!

This next picture is what Greyson tries to do now ALL of the time, I made the mistake of showing him that I can touch my tongue to my nose and he has been trying to ever since then.  I catch him when we ride in the car, when he's watching TV, even when we were taking the photos he keep trying to.  Last night he asked me out of the blue...

GDY: "How you stretch your nose down there Mom???






~Greyson's Mom 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have TOTAL respect for anyone that takes pictures of kids for a living, it's nothing short of exhausting!

      Delete