Monday, September 24, 2012

Fishing with Dad

Greyson goes out fishing with Dad about every other night. Here are some good pictures of their adventures and some I took while I was waiting for them to come back into lens range.
 
 
Greyson and Chris being pulled down to the lake by Dad. 
 
 
 

going out...

picture of the shore line

picture of the sun shining on the muddy flats (gross part of the shoreline) 

this butterfly was just soaking up the warm sun

coming in and getting out of the boat
I asked him why he was soaking wet, he said because the boat has a hole in it Mom.  (like I was suppose to know)

(notice the outfit change )  see my fish!!!

and another (picture, same fish)

~Greyson's Mom

Spoiler alert : the shed has been organized and the man cave emptied, it's floor cleaned and prepped for the stain and wax treatment.  Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment