Monday, June 4, 2012

Visit with Grand Mom and Aunt Lisa

Had a nice dinner and visit with Aunt Lisa and Grand Mom on Friday night.  SO much fun to catch up with family and have a nice dinner.  Some surprises from the evening.  Greyson really enjoyed playing with the old and very nice set of dominoes Grand Mom got out and I really enjoyed the old camera that Char showed me.  It was her mother's   Yhere was no date on it anywhere that we could see but she guessed that it was purchased in the 20's.  It was so much fun to look at and take pictures of.




here's the cheese ball look I always get when I have the camera in hand, BUT at least he stopped long enough and looked at me...

this is usually what I get a picture of him running away.  Isn't he getting so tall?!?



~Greyson's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment