Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What to do when the light turns blue??

 So Greyson has been very interested in traffic lights and signs lately.  He asks me what any sign we pass says or means, and tells me how many lights he sees and what to do at each one.  Very much the back seat driver, has been for a while.  Yesterday he asked,

GDY "what do you do when the light turns blue, Mom."

Me "it won't don't worry."

GDY  "it might." 

Me "it won't."

GDY  "I think it will."

Some of his saying come out with a very strong country accent.  That is certainly one that does.  sounds more like, "I THANK it will, Mom."  I started laughing at his pronunciation and he wanted to know why blue lights were funny and that made me laugh even more.  He was laughing back but I could tell it was just because he felt he should be not because he knew why. 

Here are some nice blue wildflowers we found by accident on a pee pull over emergency, just a quick shot through the windshield.  They are called grape hyacinths-they are actually bulbs but they spread quite fast.  I couldn't believe the whole yard was covered in them!  It was awesome!  This picture really doesn't do what we saw justice at all but at least it gives you some idea.



~Greyson's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment