Friday, March 9, 2012

More New Cows

Two more babies!  Here are the pictures...






It's too cold and rainy for all of us to go up to Bonham for the weekend so Dad will go and check on them this weekend.  Hopefully we will get back up there next weekend to see them all in person. 

Here are some pictures of spring around the new house...

Not my favorite flower but it's at least a nice color  and certainly reminds me of my grandfather, he had them all in his rock wall garden.  It's also really happy in this shaded location.


Nice yellow pop out near the road, would have been nice to have a white one instead but at least it's alive and doing well after last years drought.


I spy blue bonnets!!! (the star shaped green leaf- should bloom around mid April).  I found them in the grass out near the road.


I love these so much, I think they are my favorite flower.
 Here's a nice picture I took of Greyson in his hat Grammy sent him.  (Dad "took over" the Nothing Runs Like A Deere  hat to wear when he's mowing the lawn.)



Hope you all have a nice weekend!!

~Greyson Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment