Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Potty Training

Our nanny suggested we try bribing our kid with M&M's to go on the potty.  In the end chocolate covered raisins 

 seemed to work better.  She has had better luck during the day time than we do but says he follows what Britain does so anytime he goes Greyson try to also.  He was dry all day Monday and almost all on Tuesday.  We're trying to not getting to excited just yet. 

I just can't believe I might actually get to get rid of the diaper genie soon!!!  I know I can't, because it's plastic, but I really want to burn it in the driveway and dance around it with wine...any diaper hating moms want to join me??!! :)

~Greyson's Mom

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I do, I do! We are just working up to starting that process and have been considering M&Ms. I will give chocolate covered raisins a try - fantastic! Hope freedom comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I would fly there to see your celebration and be a part of it. I tried to bribe Russell with chocolate and that lasted a day and a half. The next day when I asked him if he wanted to use the potty he said, "No toilet no chocolate!!" I did purchase training pants and plastic pant liners which may be in our future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah well it's day to day around here, some (the ones I talk about) are better than others (the ones I don't). I've be looking at the plastic pant liners in the store, please let us know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete