Monday, March 26, 2012

Finally the House Tour Movies

Had quite a few request for pictures of our new house, haven't gotten a new camera yet so no pictures but I though I would take a movie tour of it for those of you who might want to see.  I think the movie is a better option anyway.  Only I couldn't let you see the bedroom and master bath yet/ too messy and not really set up.

First one is of Greyson's room and is so cute because he sings a song at the end.  The next two Greyson wasn't home for.

(If your Internet speed can support it bump the quality of any of the movies I take and post up to 720 by clicking the tab in the bottom right that looks like a cog it's next to the cc tab)

http://youtu.be/bv9ujjk4tfE

http://youtu.be/ovLAY70_IPI


http://youtu.be/P_Yt2fRTMbo

I'll take one of the bedroom and master bath and upstairs two bedrooms and bathroom later on. 

To explain how Greyson's room relates to the rest of the house because I didn't explain or show it in the movie.  It's on the other side of the office and or down the short hall just pass the kitchen if you were to walk straight in and through the kitchen then take a left.  So you would be under the stairs looking at the under stairs closet door on the right (which is being used as a toy storage room), on the left is a door to the downstairs guest bath and straight in front of you if you take a few steps is his bedroom door but then you can also take a right and be standing in the office.

We painted the office green and I just painted the sun room a light almost white/ green.  I don't really like the main house interior color but haven't figured out what it should be yet. 

Hope you enjoyed your virtual tour!!  More to follow at a later time.


~Greyson's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment